Wednesday

Hot Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan Scandals: Love lost and hearts broken!!!
It was only a few weeks back that Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif were voted Bollywood’s hottest and most loved couples. But a lightning has struck on their love villa which has now collapsed with fragments of rubbles silently whispering tales of their love & break up. Grapevine was fast and furious about the cold war brewing between Katty and Sallu who have been avoiding each other giving birth to rumours of their split. Even though, speculations had been flowing thick and fast, there wasn’t any official confirmation from the couple who are not as outspoken about their private lives as a certain Kareena Kapoor or Ranbir Kapoor. But, in a subtle manner, Katrina has now hinted out at their break up. When quizzed if she was single, she tried hard to dodge the question but couldn’t mask her inner turmoil as she laughed, “Laying no claim to being original I will repeat a statement that somebody came up with, which I believe in: You are single till you are married. I have seen a lot of relationships that are very transient. So till you take that vow, which in my belief should not be broken, you are single. I refuse to clarify anything, this is the way I have always been.” Speaking indirectly of Salman, she sighed, “That could have happened two or three years ago when the person I was with was far more successful than me. People could have misinterpreted my accepting or denying him then. I am not saying that I am right and somebody who talks openly about his/her relationship is wrong. Maybe if and when the time is right, I may say something. But perhaps the time is not right, right now.” Though, the final verdict can still surprise us, it’s undeniable that there is a tremendous amount of animosity brewing between the ex flames. And judging from her statements and the recent occurrences, I would risk the assertion and declare that the affair is over and the love lost.